- RSS Channel Showcase 4467877
- RSS Channel Showcase 3604599
- RSS Channel Showcase 4865775
- RSS Channel Showcase 2016250
Articles on this Page
- 04/26/13--00:25: _Five more weeks to go!
- 05/24/13--01:05: _39 weeks and counti...
- 05/26/13--01:39: _exhausted
- 05/27/13--22:11: _Whew…I made it!
- 05/30/13--14:11: _THIS is 40 — weeks...
- 06/02/13--14:30: _40 plus 4
- 06/05/13--08:56: _my number ten
- 06/12/13--22:44: _birth story: aiden
- 07/31/15--20:55: _a new baby & a diag...
- 04/26/13--00:25: Five more weeks to go!
- 05/24/13--01:05: 39 weeks and counting….
- 05/26/13--01:39: exhausted
- 05/27/13--22:11: Whew…I made it!
- 05/30/13--14:11: THIS is 40 — weeks, that is!
- 06/02/13--14:30: 40 plus 4
- 06/05/13--08:56: my number ten
- 06/12/13--22:44: birth story: aiden
- 07/31/15--20:55: a new baby & a diagnosis
Today I am 35 weeks pregnant. And here is my beach ball belly to prove it. People are asking me if this pregnancy is as easy as all of my previous pregnancies? The answer to that is yes…and no. The baby? Yes, that part of the pregnancy is just like all […]
And just when you thought I’ve fallen off the face of the earth… Here I am!! And I still have my big belly, bursting at the seams. I’m 39 weeks along now – so exciting! Okay, so I’m still pregnant and getting bigger by the day. I’m 39 weeks now. Just one more week until […]
Saturday 5/25/13Today was an extremely busy day. Three of our kids had sports tournaments. They each had two games today, all at different locations. Rich and I divided and conquered. I took A.J. to his first baseball game, and I watched a little of that game. Then I had to leave to take Aislynn to […]
I’m happy to report that I made it through this 3-day weekend without going into labor. Yesterday I only had to attend 3 games, and today only two! easy-peasy! My midwife is back in town, the birthing pool has been inflated and is ready to go (thank you to my oldest son, Anthony!) […]
Okay, I’ve been waiting until the day that I could title my post like this. Have you seen the move “This is 40”? Loved that movie. Anyway, so I’ve reached 40 weeks!So far I don’t feel like the baby is coming anytime soon. And that’s a good thing. Tonight I have Afton’s Senior Awards […]
I’m happy to report that I made my target date — I attended Afton’s prom photo shoot yesterday and saw her off for her big day! The little boy in my belly cooperated with me and stayed put. So now I feel very relieved. No more worries. He is free to come at anytime. And […]
He’s here! All 9 pounds 14 ounces of him! (did anyone guess that? come close?) mommy holding him for the first time, still in the birthing pool Aiden Richard 9 pounds 14 ounces 22 and 1/4 inches long born on June 3, 2013 at 1:05am His birth story will be along shortly… In the meantime, […]
I’ve been trying to figure out a way to write Aiden’s birth story. All the other birth stories that I read are so beautifully written, capturing every magical moment. I wanted mine to be written like that! And I’ve been trying. But after a few attempts, I’ve come to accept that there’s no way for […]
On March 20, 2015 a pink line spread across a pregnancy stick. POSITIVE. Normally this result would thrill me! I would immediately look into the mirror and say to myself, “You’re a new mommy!” and I would be smiling from ear to ear. Then I’d quickly do the math in my head to calculate the due […]